Using your voice as a real communications tool
Would you like to have a louder and richer your voice? Make sure that you are heard and remembered next time you speak in public? That your voice would better represent who you are? That your voice wouldn’t let you down when it really matters? Join us for a full-day vocal immersion to unlock the power of your voice!
Your voice is maybe one of your most under-utilized communications resources. When it gets your attention, it’s because there is a problem or because you don’t like the sound of it. Hand on heart, how often do you think of your voice as a way to enhance your message – to really make it stand out?
We are all born with a strong and wonderful voice. Unfortunately, as we move through life, we tend to adopt unconscious habits and vocal strategies that diminish the reach of your voice and hinders its freedom and expressiveness. Working with the voice is not about learning to do something new – it’s about unlearning unproductive habits and finding your way back to your natural, powerful voice.
In this workshop we will explore your voice on two dimensions: First, your voice as an instrument – how to set up your body to get a powerful, rich voice with less effort. Second, “making music” with your voice – speaking in a way that makes people want to listen to you.
In this experiential, energizing, and fun workshop you will learn to:
- Project a strong, loud voice in a healthy way.
- Anchor your voice in your body and breathing.
- Identify unhelpful speaking habits – and learn what to do instead.
- Utilize more of your vocal range and be more expressive.
- Energize your voice through movement and articulation.
- Leverage your built-in amplifiers to get a richer, more pleasant sound.
- Become a more dynamic speaker, playing with speed, volume and pauses.
- Work on personal vocal challenges and receive individual feedback and support.
- Do a quick vocal warm-ups before a presentation.
Expect to move, be loud, and to have fun!
Date: February 7, 2019, at 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: Morges, 3 min. from gare CFF
Price for individuals: CHF 395.
Price for corporate-sponsored participants: CHF 595
Prices include refreshments, coffee and workbook. Places are limited to 8 people. The workshop will be held in English, but you may do the exercises in the language of your choice.
Questions? E-mail or call 079 815 76 84