Being compelling, memorable, and persuasive.
Are you an experienced presenter ready to take your speaking capabilities to the next level? Would you like to captivate, influence and inspire your audience? Want to learn to tell stories, use a richer language and rhetoric techniques to make your message stick? You’re in the right place!
Being professional does not have to equal being boring. Yet, most business presentations are dry, impersonal, and utterly unmemorable. As speakers we tend to focus on the hard facts and the logical reasoning as we prepare our speech – but that’s not enough if we want to be inspiring and persuasive.
To imprint our message in another human’s heart and mind, we need to evoke emotions. Emotions greatly influence not only our decision-making, but also our ability to remember what we hear.
In this creative, practical, and fun workshop, you will learn to influence and inspire your audience or meeting participants in several ways. You will learn how to:
- Find, structure, and develop compelling stories to get your message across.
- Deliver your story in a captivating and memorable way – working with voice and body language.
- Articulate your message simply, succinctly, and gracefully.
- Spice up your pitch or presentation with powerful rhetoric techniques that convince your audience.
- Pitch ideas to get buy-in from others.
- Strengthen your arguments using principles of persuasion.
Date: To be announced. (No workshops in 2020).
Venue: Vidy, Lausanne.
Price: CHF 450 for individuals.
CHF 695 for corporate-sponsored participants
REGISTER: E-mail or call 079 815 76 84
Places are limited to 6 people. The workshop will be held in English.