Asserting yourself in presentations and meetings
Does the notion of speaking in public make you sweat? Do you tend to spend all of your preparation time thinking about your content and no time preparing your presentation delivery? Do you want your thoughts and ideas to be taken seriously? Would you like to learn how to feel, look, and sound confident? Then Showing Up & Speaking With Confidence is for you!
This inspiring and interactive workshop will teach you how to use your body and voice to assert yourself in meetings, conversations, and presentations. In a small and supportive group of max. 6 people, you will practice:
- Getting and keeping your audience’s attention.
- Radiating confidence and power through your body language.
- Making yourself heard and remembered.
- Using productive gestures to reinforce what you say.
- Connecting with and engaging your audience.
- Speaking assertively to influence others.
- Preparing your mind and harnessing nervous energy.
To maximize your practice and learning, this workshop is built around exercises. Feedback from your peers, the trainer and the video camera will help monitor your progress during the day. You will also be able to practice your own real presentation or meeting role-play in front of the group.
When: December 9, 2019, at 09:00-17:00
Where: Vidy, Lausanne
Language: English (this workshop also exists in French)
Price for individuals: CHF 450.
Price for corporate-sponsored participants: CHF 695
Prices include refreshments, coffee and workbook.
REGISTER: E-mail or call 079 815 76 84