Do you need help to prepare for a big meeting, presentation, or interview? Or are you looking to develop your executive presence and communication skills in general?
VoxImpact offers individual and small group coaching on executive presence, voice, and public speaking. The contents of the sessions is completely tailored to your professional context, your needs and your objectives.
Here are some of the challenges that clients have brought to their coaching sessions:
- “Speaking in public makes me so nervous that I can’t handle it.”
- “When I teach, people tell me they don’t hear me, so I push and strain my voice.”
- “I really don’t like my voice – it’s not me.”
- “I’ve been told my voice goes really monotonous when I speak in meetings. How I can I get a richer and more interesting voice?
- “In my last presentation, I lost the thread and didn’t manage to make my point. Can you help me structure and articulate my views?”
- “I always get out of breath when I speak in public.”
The success of coaching relies on your willingness to change and your commitment to practice between sessions. I can give you ideas, techniques and feedback on how you are doing – but you have to do the work.
Private coaching sessions take place in Jongny (Vevey) or in Lausanne. Coaching paid by the employer (a higher rate) takes place in your offices.
You are most welcome to contact me to find out more.