Leading effective and interactive meetings and presentations
Every time you take the stage – be it in a small meeting room or in a large presentation – you compete against a world of distractions. People are stressed, tired, and preoccupied with their own challenges. If you fail to connect and engage with your audience, you will not have the intended impact. Effective communication requires engagement!
Want to learn how to make good use of everybody’s time? To prepare and lead effective, interactive, and lively meetings and presentations? Then Engaging & Involving Your Audience is for you!
In this small group intensive workshop you will learn how to get and keep the attention of audiences or meeting participants. You will learn how to access the wisdom and knowledge in the room, and making people feel that you value their opinions. You will practice different ways of encouraging your audience to participate, while staying on track and driving the session towards your objective.
Using a real meeting or presentation topic, you will apply different involvement techniques and practice them with the other workshop participants as your audience.
You will receive individual feedback from the trainer and your peers. Many of the exercises will be filmed for additional feedback.
– Being clear about your objective.
– Opening your presentation or meeting in creative and powerful ways.
– Understanding and reading your audience.
– Managing the energy level in the room.
– Practice audience interaction techniques.
– Handling Q&A sessions with grace.
– Dealing with distracted and difficult people.
– Staying open to the moment and tackling the unexpected.
– Keeping your composure and recovering from mistakes.
– Closing with impact – getting the commitment.
– Engaging audiences in phone and video conferences.
When: March 5, 2019, at 09:00-17:00
Where: Vidy, Lausanne
Group size: Max. 8 participants
Price for individuals: CHF 450. Xmas deals until Dec. 20. 2018: Early bird rate CHF 395 or Buy two workshop tickets at once and get 40% off the second one.
Price for corporate-sponsored participants: CHF 695
Prices include refreshments, coffee and workbook.
Questions? E-mail or call 079 815 76 84