VoxImpact provides customized coaching and training to professionals wanting to enhance their personal impact and executive presence in presentations, meetings, interviews, and daily interactions.
Clients include groups and individuals from organizations like Nestlé, Merck Serono, Philip Morris, PwC, Gant, Banque Pictet, Rothschild, O-I, Oracle, Procter & Gamble, Salesforce, Tetra Pak, Ferring, Reed Elsevier, UN, EPFL and IMD Business School.
Examples of group training programs:
- Embodying and Expressing Leadership – building trust and credibility through your voice and body language
- Influencing Skills – understanding stakeholders; strengthening your arguments; building rapport to convince
- Presenting with Presence – prepare and deliver presentations with real impact
- Speaking to Influence and Inspire – using storytelling and basic rhetoric to appeal to people’s emotions
- Your Voice as a Leader – leadership insights & team-building through singing
Examples of coaching assignments:
- Enhancing your executive presence
- Getting your point across – preparing & delivering your presentation
- Speaking with clarity and impact
- Leading dynamic meetings
- Overcoming presentation anxiety
You are most welcome to contact Maria Wilhelmsson for an open conversation around your needs and objectives.